We are really pleased to finally be able to share with you our first DIY Wedding Invitation Kit.
This kit is just perfect for those who want to make their own wedding invitations. It comes with all the card, paper and ribbon you need. All you have to provide is the double-sided tape. The kit also includes envelopes.
When your kit arrives it will have a full set of instructions, as well as a link to a video guide on how to assemble your invitations. There is also a guide on how to create and print your own inserts.
The kit is available in a variety of colours.
- Pre-Cut Pocketfold Card Blanks in Main Card Colour
- Pre-Cut Insert Mount Cards for Left Insert
- Pre-Cut Insert Mount Cards for Right Insert
- Pre-Cut Insert Mount Cards for RSVPs
- Pre-Cut Front Mount Card for Name Plate
- Ribbon for Front – Cut to Length
- Pocket Tabs
- Main Envelopes
- RSVP Envelopes
- White Paper for Insert Printing
The kit will be on display for the first time at the wedding fayre on Sunday. Check out last week’s blog for more information.
As always if you have any questions feel free to get in touch, via email email@example.com or phone 07802724899